[Qgis-developer] Qgis windows ce

godofredo contreras frdcn at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 18 12:36:39 EDT 2008

Hi developers:

I have successfully compiled qgis core,gui and ogr provider for
windows mobile 5 using visual studio but I have two problems
for some reason the dlls dissapear when copied to windows mobile
emulator or device and qgis is unable to load the providers
I tried to change the extension of dlls but providers are not
loaded. Any ideas to check why are not being loaded?

The other problem is with debug messages should I create
some changes to QgsLogger to allow log to a file or the
functionality is already there? or any other idea to see
debug messages?

Regards
Godofredo Contreras