R: [Qgis-developer] QGIS 0.11.0 'Metis' - Call for packaging

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Fri Jul 18 13:33:01 EDT 2008

Marco Pasetti pisze:

> but I was actually referring to specific Windows still opened bugs:
>
> http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/query?status=new&status=reopened&platform=Windows&milestone=Version+1.0.0&type=bug&order=priority

Which still doesn't have to mean that so many Windows specific bugs have
been just fixed. Mind that in the recent testing of "Windows" some of
them were assigned to "All" operating systems (I have done this for
several tickets myself, when could reproduce the bug on GNU/Linux too).
So these bugs still apply to Windows *and* other OS's too. E.g.:

#1092, #1071, #584

Maciek

P.S.
Please reply below messages.