[Qgis-developer] Openmoko (was: Qgis api windows ce)

godofredo contreras frdcn at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 25 11:09:30 EDT 2008

Hi Joseph and Tim:

In the next days I will be setting up a machine to start
building qgis dependencies.

Tim one question, using cmake will require to create
a new target platform, do you know where I can find
some information about?

Joseph do you know wich of the dependencies are
already ported? the list is the following:

sqlite
geos
proj
gdal