[Qgis-developer] Openmoko (was: Qgis api windows ce)

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 07:20:51 EDT 2008

Dear all,

>In the next days I will be setting up a machine to start
>building qgis dependencies.

Sounds great!

>Joseph do you know wich of the dependencies are
>already ported? the list is the following:

>sqlite
>geos
>proj
>gdal

Sqlite is already provided within the Openmoko repos, I've ported proj
using the toolchain. I can send you the produced pkg file on monday,
although it really was just a 5 minute job to get it working. That
just leaves geos & gdal.

> No - I did a little google searching but didnt turn up much. I guess
> from the openmoko side of things it would be nice to get a 'guru' who
> can help with platform specific issues so we could focus more on
> building the QGIS lite implementation.

I'll try and get someone who knows more about this sort of thing than
myself to answer your questions.

Best regards,

Joseph