[Qgis-developer] Plugin availability for editing points in a point dataset

Sadia Butt sadiabutt.ca at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 14:42:49 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone has developed a plug in that allows one to select
points from a point dataset and move them to a corrected position without
having to create a new point and enter data.

My data is initially entered using a CSV file of tree locations. The GPS
unit is not very accurate and we find we have to adjust the points when
layed upon a orthorectified aerial image.

Best regards,
Sadia