[Qgis-developer] Re: SPIT still crashes? [was: qgis point grid]

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Jul 30 00:55:04 EDT 2008

Maciej Sieczka ha scritto:

> Oh, still it does? I haven't been using it much but haven't had a crash
> since the recent fixes some months ago. Is there a ticket open for that?

Do not know really, never used recently (shp2pgsql is so nice... but for
most users having a GUI would be surely good).
I was saying that because of the many troubles I found months back
importing layers through SPIT; the same layers were imported smoothly
via shp2pgsl, so I thought a simple plugin acting as a frontend to
shp2pgsl could be more robust. But of course I may be wrong.
All the best.
pc
--
Paolo Cavallini, see: * http://www.faunalia.it/pc *