[Qgis-developer] Python plugin development

Borys Jurgiel borys at wolf.most.org.pl
Sun Jun 1 19:08:47 EDT 2008

> I've also thought about this possibility. It would be great if there
> was a list of repositories at some fixed URL under QGIS homepage, I
> can think of a simple XML file. This sounds much better that parsing
> the repos from wiki. Is this feasible?

At this moment I can only add a posibility of looking for new repositories in
XML file to the Installer.

Btw. I wonder about splitting the official repostoty to two smaller: one for
experimental plugins and second for well tested and commonly priced ones. Now
we have mixing of important tools and templates for devs, which may be
confusing for common users.