[Qgis-developer] [Mac OSX] Build error with CMake 2.6

Tom Elwertowski telwertowski at comcast.net
Fri Jun 6 03:08:08 EDT 2008

Tom Elwertowski wrote:
> CMake 2.4 and 2.6 appear somewhat incompatible, at least for Macs.
>
> Regarding Contents/CMakeLists.txt, I am baffled by the quote processing.

I upgraded the Mac Info.plist generation process to use a cmake script containing CONFIGURE_FILE rather running grep/sed. Magnus Homann improved the generation of qgssvnversion.h by doing this awhile ago. Using the same technique for inserting the svn revision number here avoids solving the CMake 2.6 quoting mystery.

Tom