[Qgis-developer] SoC Report: homerange analysis plugin for QGIS
using R through Python
a.ghisla at studenti.uninsubria.it
Fri Jun 6 08:12:45 EDT 2008
let's update the community about the progress made so far! I'll also
update the wiki as soon as possible.
1. What did you get done this week?
- worked on R code, refined the two main functions
- set up the SVN repository:
and populated it with the R code above.
2. What do you plan on doing next week?
- mainly, preparing the Java programming exam (until 20.6)
- examine the code of other Python plugins
- read documentation
- read the gift book :)
3. Are you blocked on anything?
excluding this exam, no, but the next two weeks will be low-activity for
Università dell'Insubria, Varese (Italy)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-developer/attachments/20080606/c4e7d754/attachment.bin
More information about the Qgis-developer