[Qgis-developer] milestone (list of bugs candidate to be closed)

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Thu Mar 20 03:44:21 EDT 2008

Hi Leonardo,

Thanks a lot for your help. I think you should close the bugs that you signed
as 'to close'. Usually people won't close it because they are too busy. If a
bug is still present, then the author of the ticket (or someone else) can
still reopen it.

For the category 'to verify', it would be best if you could close it if there
was no response for two weeks. Also here, the original authors have the
possibility to reopen.

cheers,
Marco

Dr. Marco Hugentobler