[Qgis-developer] Geoprocessing error

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Fri Mar 21 14:08:26 EDT 2008

Horst,

I tried performing a union of two vector files with multiple polygons,
and received the error below. This was using the 0.35 version of the
plugin with William Kyngesburye's RC1 binary of qgis (I still cannot
get the plugin to work for me in my development builds). The union
worked in ubuntu with version 0.35 of the plugin and latest svn.

An error has occured while executing Python code:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Users/jctull/.qgis//python/plugins/geoprocessing/
geoprocessing.py", line 242, in geoprocessing
  self.union(myLayerA, myLayerB, myPath, myBool)
File "/Users/jctull/.qgis//python/plugins/geoprocessing/
geoprocessing.py", line 266, in union
  resultList = self.makeUnion(vlayerA, vlayerB)
File "/Users/jctull/.qgis//python/plugins/geoprocessing/
geoprocessing.py", line 832, in makeUnion
  unionResult = self.makeIntersection(vlayerA, vlayerB)
File "/Users/jctull/.qgis//python/plugins/geoprocessing/
geoprocessing.py", line 998, in makeIntersection
  fet.setAttributeMap(mAttributes)
AttributeError: setAttributeMap

Cheers,
John