[Qgis-developer] Re: please patch qgis_rgb plugin

Mauricio mauricio.dev at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 18:18:25 EDT 2008

	Ahm... I'm pretty terrible at designing icons... I can try to come up with
something but i didn't create any icon at all. :P
	I'm currently thinking about creating a boost.graph plugin for qgis.
	For now the ideas are:
		- Import and export an OGR layer into BGL data structure
		- Read and write a BGL data structure
		- DFS, BFS, Dijkstra
	I still don't know how i'm going to do this as i haven't implemented a single
plugin in cpp yet (Even though i do know cpp and worked a little with bgl). I
don't know if it's a good idea to keep this import/export thing. I was
thinking about how i hate importing things to grass. :/ Maybe i should make
an easy conversion inside each algorithm and generate the output as a
shapefile (or ogr layer). I'm still wondering.
	Any ideas?
	Thanks for the help, Paolo, and for the interest. :D
	Maurício de Paulo