[Qgis-developer] Announcing the release of QGIS 0.10.0 'Io'

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Sat May 3 17:48:15 EDT 2008

William,

Your binary worked well for me. I am impressed to find that the python
plugins, such as geoprocessing, work in your build but continually
fail in my builds. This must be related to your discussion a month or
so back about improperly linked libs. I would love to see a break-down
of your steps to get a binary that functions in this respect. Perhaps
this can be added to the wiki.

Regards,
John