[Qgis-developer] Announcing the release of QGIS 0.10.0 'Io'

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon May 5 15:24:14 EDT 2008

Gary updated it already, now I'm listed twice.

On May 5, 2008, at 2:06 PM, Tim Sutton wrote:

> Hi William
>
> Many thanks - I've updated http://download.qgis.org accordingly.
>
> Regards
>
> Tim
>
> 2008/5/3 William Kyngesburye <woklist at kyngchaos.com>:
>> I updated my download page for my framework build (I was just
>> waiting for
>> this announcement).  You can add the link to the Qgis downloads page:
>>
>> http://www.kyngchaos.com/wiki/software:qgis

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Oh, look, I seem to have fallen down a deep, dark hole.  Now what
does that remind me of?  Ah, yes - life."

- Marvin

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

Earth: "Mostly harmless"

- revised entry in the HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy