[Qgis-developer] Zoom In problem

bargi john bargi1981 at gmail.com
Wed May 7 01:55:04 EDT 2008

 Hi,

I am working on a project in which I have to draw a large number of lines
closed to each other.
But it look too much dense. I want that when I zoomIn on lines then only
other lines should be displayed.For ex. like in google map... Initially in
Google map we saw thick picture but as we starts zoomIn steadily we see
clear the other things like road,hotels etc.

I have to add this ZoomIn functionality to my project.

Is there any function in QGraphicsView or in QGraphicScence to achieve this
or is this functionality already implemented in QGIS, if yes then please let
me know where it is ? . I am using QPainter for drawing lines.

Any help would greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Bargi