[Qgis-developer] Next release name - 'Metis'

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Mon May 12 12:05:31 EDT 2008

Hi Tim,

regarding the next release, can you specify the dates for feature
freeze and release? On wiki I see that the date for release was set to
10 June 2008, but since 0.10 release got shifted, I guess this one
should get longer window for new features.

Moreover I'd like to start some discussion about release of 1.0. I
know that the best would be to release it before FOSS4G, but do you
think it's still possible to get it ready on time? Because that would
leave just July and August for polishing and bugfixing before 1.0 -
and this is off season since people are on holidays. In my opinion it
would be good to release also 0.12 and get 1.0 out at the end of  the
year.

Martin