[Qgis-developer] Changing the cursor in the composer

Steven Bell botsnlinux at gmail.com
Mon May 12 17:16:02 EDT 2008

I'm looking at implementing some cursor tips in the print composer, so the
user has some hint when to drag a box, etc.
However, I'm unable to get the cursor to change based on the item the mouse
is over.  I'm trying to do it by just calling setCursor for the various
items.  It seems to work fine in a similar program based on the Qt mouse
collision demo: botsnlinux.googlepages.com/cursorTest.zip
Does anyone have ideas on what I might be doing wrong, or where I should
look for the problem?
Steven