R: [Qgis-developer] problem with ogr2ogr

marco.pasetti at alice.it marco.pasetti at alice.it
Tue May 13 05:24:23 EDT 2008

Hi PikO,

actually ogr2ogr (such as all the othe GDAL and proj utilities) are available in my build; however I didn't included them in the release: some weeeks I started a thread [1]about the *extra bins* to include in the qgis release, but I had no response. It was my first release, I tried to fix many issues about dependencies build, GRASS (that's my best knowledge in qgis) and python-plugins, but I don't know what is actually needed to let qgis be fully functional; I think the best thing should be to write down few lines (in the wiki) about the extra-binary needed in the windows binary release.

[1] http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-developer/2008-April/003652.html

Best regards,

Marco