[Qgis-developer] Failing unit tests with recent commits

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri May 16 15:19:56 EDT 2008

Hi All

Recent commits in the last few days have introduced regressions (as
can be seen by running the unit tests). Please remember to run the
unit tests before committing changes to SVN. Currently we only have a
few tests but they test core stuff like rendering. If you committed
anything in the last few days please take a look and see if you have
introduced these issues.

The issues involve mainly symbol sizes for rendering as best I can
make out. BTW I have not yet tried the test suite under win,but it
works under mac & lin.

Many thanks

Tim

--
Tim Sutton
QGIS Project Steering Committee Member - Release Manager
Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net