[Qgis-developer] thanks and answer to Developer/contributor requirements

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue May 20 05:50:12 EDT 2008

hi list!

as i got enought replys that my mail is going through the list it seems
that it's not sent back to me.. So i assume the list is working well and
it is maybe ment to not get the own message back from the list.

I also want to take the opportunity to answer Garys mail here that i've
read http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/ContributorGuidelines
and as the GUI Translation Community Team Leader (and probably reviewer
and commiter of upcoming new translations) i'd like to ask again for SVN
write access to the i18n and maybe the scripts folder in trunk/qgis

thanks again for your kind replys

greetings from a very rainy and cloudy vienna

Werner