[Qgis-developer] AW: [QGIS Commit] possible Bug in Edit tools?

Hugentobler Marco marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Fri May 23 02:28:02 EDT 2008

Hi Till,

Nice to see people using the digitizing tools.

The problem with the deleted dbf file is in fact hard to reproduce. QGIS uses the GDAL/OGR library to write to shapefiles/dbf. So I guess the problem might be in GDAL library or in your network configuration.

The crash with the wrong symbology file is already in track (#1032).

Thanks for reporting these issues,
Marco