[Qgis-developer] Legend change

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Sun May 25 02:49:23 EDT 2008

Hi Tim,

Do you mean the item under the layer name that shows the attribute name for
the classification?
If yes, then I'm in favour of keeping it. Because otherwise it is hard to
remember what the legend values mean, especially if the layer is loaded from
a project file or a style file.
Making it a user option would be ok for me.

Regards,
Marco

Am Freitag 23 Mai 2008 19:12:09 schrieb Tim Sutton:
> Hi
>
> Somewhere along the line a change was made so that Legend layer items
> show a classification field list before showing the actual legend
> entries. It seems like visual clutter to me and I would like to
> remove it. Does anyone have a use case for it being there? If it is
> still desired, how about I make it switchable with an option in
> qgsoptions to dis/enable it?
>
> Regards
>
> Tim

Dr. Marco Hugentobler