AW: [Qgis-developer] python geoprocessing trouble

Düster Horst Horst.Duester at bd.so.ch
Mon May 26 02:17:42 EDT 2008

Paolo

>makeDifference
>  if fet.geometry().wkbSize() > 0:
>AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'wkbSize'

Please send the data you tried to process to me. Which type of data you
are work with? Shape, PostGIS, GML .... Does the error arises at all
geoporcessing methods?

Sometimes the mentioned error occours when the input data are non valid
or GEOS produces non valid geometries during the geoprocessing process.
The best for me is to test with the origonal data.

Regards
Horst

Dr. Horst Düster
GIS-Koordinator, Stv. Amtschef