R: [Qgis-developer] GRASS Toolbox list view patch

Marco Pasetti marco.pasetti at alice.it
Thu May 29 12:03:23 EDT 2008

Re: R: [Qgis-developer] GRASS Toolbox list view patchHi Tim,

sorry for the delay, I'm very busy here!

When I talked about expand/collapse GRASS Toolbox tree, I mainly meant that it would be better to start the toolbox tree collapsed, instead of expanded, because an expanded tree is too much confusing, IMHO. Actually, adding expand all/collapse all buttons would be a great thing, along with the capability of the toolbox to *remember* the last *tree configuration*: this because I guess that the most users commonly use only few modules, thus that they would prefer to keep some parts of the tree expanded, while other (rarely used) collapsed.

I'm finishing to configure my Vista machine (what a mess! 1 GB of RAM only for the OS, with all the feautures, processes and services reduced to the minimum necessary set!): on the next hours I'll start to build on Vista under the MSYS environment, updating some libraries and adding some other supports (such as OpenSSL, JPEG, OGDI, GML and others...).

This said, when do you think that QGIS will move from tha current MSYS build to the MSVC one?

Regards,

Marco