[Qgis-developer] new C++ plugin

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat Nov 1 03:15:46 EDT 2008

Maxim Dubinin ha scritto:
> Hi all,
>
> Does someone want to test our brand new QGIS plugin? It is C++ based,
> so you need to copy it to plugins. This is part of the ongoing process
> to develop a bigger one and our first try, so judge accordingly ;)

Thanks a lot Maxim.
In general, I do not like very much the idea of having plugins scattered
across the net: if the community find this useful, why not joining the
team and incorporate the plugin in main qgis code? Of course, this will
require a longer term commitment from you.
The same applies to several other plugins we've seen around.
Otherwise, very few people will use them, and maintenance will be very
difficult.
All the best, and thanks!
pc
--