[Qgis-developer] QgsVectorLayer.addedFeatures

Stefanie Tellex stefie10 at media.mit.edu
Thu Nov 6 11:54:44 EST 2008

Hi Jürgen,

I need to make layers that contain a subset of features in the database.
  The subset is not expressible as an SQL query.   I suppose I could do
an "id in  " query to express it, or make a temporary layer that is
backed by a file.

Anyway, the way I am doing it is by making a new layer that contained
added features, and never committing those features to the database.
Other code that I wrote needs to know what features are in that layer.

At a higher level, knowing added but uncommitted features in a layer
seems like a reasonable thing to put in the public API.

Stefanie