[Qgis-developer] PostGIS manager

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Sat Nov 8 15:36:37 EST 2008

Martin,

It is working. On OS X, you have to properly link some libs for python
stuff to behave properly. I had done this incorrectly. After correctly
setting these with:

install_name_tool -change /Users/jctull/sources/qgis/trunk/build/src/
gui/libqgis_gui.1.0.dylib @executable_path/lib/libqgis_gui.1.0.dylib -
change /Users/jctull/sources/qgis/trunk/build/src/core/libqgis_core.
1.0.dylib @executable_path/lib/libqgis_core.1.0.dylib /Applications/
qgis1.0.0.app/Contents/MacOS/share/qgis/python/qgis/core.so

AND

install_name_tool -change /Users/jctull/sources/qgis/trunk/build/src/
gui/libqgis_gui.1.0.dylib @executable_path/lib/libqgis_gui.1.0.dylib -
change /Users/jctull/sources/qgis/trunk/build/src/core/libqgis_core.
1.0.dylib @executable_path/lib/libqgis_core.1.0.dylib /Applications/
qgis1.0.0.app/Contents/MacOS/share/qgis/python/qgis/gui.so

All is good. Sorry for the unnecessary grief.

Perhaps the debug crash does not occur with the proper linking above.
That is something I will have to recheck as I am back to a release
build right now.

John