[Qgis-developer] PyQt compile problem

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Nov 12 10:13:45 EST 2008

Looking closer at that typedef, isn't size_t defined in a system
header?  And on 64bit systems, shouldn't it be a 64bit integer? (or am
I thinking of another _t type?)  Not a problem yet for OSX, since a
64bit python isn't available (or practical), but on other systems...

On Nov 12, 2008, at 8:57 AM, William Kyngesburye wrote:

> On Nov 12, 2008, at 8:40 AM, Martin Dobias wrote:
>
>> Hi William,
>>
>> looking at SIP 4.7.8 there are some changes regarding typedefs that
>> probably cause different behaviour. Now in qgsgeometry.sip there's a
>> typedef for size_t inside QgsGeometry class. I guess that new SIP now
>> explicitly tries to use QgsGeometry::size_t and that's not correct.
>>
>> Please try to edit python/core/qgsgeometry.sip file and move "typedef
>> unsigned int size_t;" before definition of the class QgsGeometry. If
>> that helps I'll commit the fix to SVN.
>>
>> Regards
>> Martin

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that the
past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy between
my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe