[Qgis-developer] RE: [Qgis-user] WMS in python?

Rob McCulley RMcCulley at county24.com
Thu Nov 13 15:54:06 EST 2008

I've revisited this again, and haven't managed to get it working yet.
Anyone have any experience with adding a WMS layer using the python
bindings?

I've tried a few different things, but nothing successful.  I'm not sure
what values I should be giving for format, styles or crs.  For the path,
I've been using the web address (http://localhost:35000).

Any Ideas?

Rob McCulley