[Qgis-developer] gui

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sun Nov 16 10:49:05 EST 2008

Hi

Usually cmake is good about determining when stuff needs a recompile.
However if it doesnt pick up something try just running cmake or ccmake
again and then compiling. As a last resort use make clean.

Remember that we are in GUI freeze so small tweaks like you have made we
can probably get away with, but do try to avoid changing any visual
parts of the application otherwise you will frustrate the document
writers.

Regards

Tim