[Qgis-psc] Re: [Qgis-developer] Time for 1.0 API freeze

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Nov 20 13:31:03 EST 2008

Tim Sutton ha scritto:

> Once again I agree these are good motivations for a December release.
> The discussion on PSC was that the labelling freeze would be lifted
> but no extension to release timeline was planned. As you say this
> likely means even if labelling does make it into svn by Dec it will be
> not well tested. We also need to get clarity on who will implement it
> and by when otherwise as you say, we will be sitting in limbo. Lets
> take this onto the PSC list and we can discuss further and get some
> clarity as to how things will proceed...

Hi all.
I also agree that delaying the release of 1.0 would not be good for the
project. I suggest if label collision can make it in, all the better,
otherwise do not stop and wait for this.
All the best.
Paolo Cavallini, see: * http://www.faunalia.it/pc *

More information about the Qgis-developer mailing list