[Qgis-developer] vectordataprovider.rewind() problem?

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 09:49:48 EST 2008

Is anyone else have trouble with QgsVectorDataProvider.rewind() not
actually rewinding properly?

I'm trying to run through one QgsVectorLayer using while
providerA.nextFeature(feata): blah blah blah
Then loop through another (in the same function) using
providerB,nextFeature(featb): blah blah blah... but for some reason it
won't loop through the second layer at all?

If this sounds confusion I appologies... ideas? This is running on trunk...

Carson