[Qgis-developer] build error

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 12:01:58 EST 2008

Hi Marco,

On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 2:55 PM, Marco Cecchetti <mrc.ildp at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I hope this is the right place to submit this issue:
>
> I'm trying to build qgis package for slackware and I get this error with new
> versions for pyqt and sip (pyqt4-4.4.4, sip-4.7.9)
>
> [ 71%] Generating core/core.so
> sipcoreQgsGeometry.cpp: In function 'PyObject*
> meth_QgsGeometry_setWkbAndOwnership(PyObject*, PyObject*)':
> sipcoreQgsGeometry.cpp:328: error: 'size_t' is not a member of
> 'QgsGeometry'

what sources do you use? This problem with new version of SIP has been
fixed some time ago in SVN trunk.

If you want just a quick fix without upgrading, edit
python/core/qgsgeometry.sip and move size_t typedef statement before
QgsGeometry class. And IIRC you'll need to delete size_t typedef
statement from python/core/qgsfeature.sip.

Bye
Martin