[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-release-team] Tagged kore preview 1

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed Oct 1 16:54:21 EDT 2008

Hi Paolo

2008/9/30 Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>:
> Does it make sense to keep also all the old version, starting from
> 0.9.1? Some of the instructions seem also outdated.

If we remove them more people than you believe will complain. But I
agree we should mark dead links so that people dont waste time trying
to download stuff that no longer exists.... Legacy downloads that live
on osgeo server should remain there in perpetuity..or server
catastrophy....

 * QGIS programming services
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net