[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-community-team] Plugin repositories for 1.0

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed Oct 8 09:20:15 EDT 2008

Hi Borys

just one note: although we are in feature and gui freeze, the api is
not yet frozen since we are still making some final cleanups to make
it more consistent and natural to use. As such we should wait until we
have it frozen before setting up any official 1.0 repo and calling for
plugin writers to port to the updated api.

best regards

Tim

On 10/8/08, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:
> Borys Jurgiel ha scritto:
>
>> So the first question is where we can open them. Can we ask Spatialserver
>> for
>> two more repositories? :) We have all the repo stuff already done there.
>> Unfortunatelly I notice a lack of Spatialserver connection about every
>> week.
>> The problems aren't ever prolonged so it's usable, just may be annoying
>> for
>> some users... So should we move to another location? Only if anybody any
>> better idea now. Time is short :)
>
> Thanks Borys.
> Wouldn't it be possible to use some space @OSGeo for this?
> All the best.