[Qgis-developer] Python Plugin repositories for 1.0

Borys Jurgiel borys at wolf.most.org.pl
Sat Oct 11 14:03:28 EDT 2008

Saturday 11 of October 2008 16:47:54 Gary Sherman napisał(a):
> Am I correct that for 1.0 we want the following Python plugin
> repositories with the same user/admin interface as the current
> repository?
>    1. Official blessed plugins that have been vetted by developer team
>    2. Unofficial user-contributed plugins
>
> -gary

Yes, that's what I meant. With limited access to the first repo, of course.

One improvement suggested by Barry for the second repo is to allow multiuser
collaboration. It would be nice feature, however multiuser accounts aren't
prohibited as I see, so it's legal and feasible even with current interface.