[Qgis-developer] Building on 64-bit Ubuntu

mccue at acm.caltech.edu mccue at acm.caltech.edu
Tue Oct 21 20:17:43 EDT 2008

  I should note that this was solved.  I had switched this system from Debian
to Ubuntu and apparently their are libraries in the output directory which are
not removed by make clean (or replaced by make install).  Removal of the
output
location directory solved the problem.  THanks to Magnus Homann.

Magnus Homann" <magnus at homann.se>
Date:   	Tue, October 21, 2008 1:30 pm
To:   	mccue at acm.caltech.edu

I have no trouble building on hardy 8.04 with amd64.

Do you have multiple installation of ligqgis_core and libqgis_gui?

Do a 'ldd qgis' and see if there are any strange links