[Qgis-developer] Re: Fonts in map composer

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Tue Oct 28 04:02:24 EDT 2008

Hi John

I think Steven is right, it is a problem with the scaling of Qt fonts. There
was a similar problem with composer labels (text boxes that can be placed in
print composer). The solution there was to request fonts in larger size and
scale the painter down before applying QPainter::drawText.

It should be possible to do the same for labels printed on the map. I created
a ticket for this (#1379)

Regards,
Marco

--