[Qgis-developer] new C++ plugin

Maxim Dubinin sim at gis-lab.info
Fri Oct 31 23:22:58 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Does someone want to test our brand new QGIS plugin? It is C++ based,
so you need to copy it to plugins. This is part of the ongoing process
to develop a bigger one and our first try, so judge accordingly ;)

It adds two simple instruments, one tool is used to open the
coordinates of the click in Google Maps and other tool gets and open a
geometry from active layer in Google Earth. It is a handy tool for
quickly sending stuff from QGIS to GE, we're using ourselves quite a
bit.

If someone is interested, svn is here:
http://svn.gis-lab.info/qgis2google

Win version can be downloaded from here
http://gis-lab.info/programs/qgis/libqgis2googleplugin.zip

Still trying to figure out the best way to distribute stuff like this
for other OSes too, not much experience here.

Maxim