[Qgis-developer] Re: Ready for feature freeze?

Borys Jurgiel borys at wolf.most.org.pl
Tue Sep 2 09:01:14 EDT 2008

> If we wait till sunday coming will that give you and Borys sufficient
> time to get your changes in? Otherwise I suggest we call a feature
> freeze with exception of plugin installer and Grass stuff? Personally
> I prefer the formwer option as the community team will have less
> confusion about which parts of the ui are now documentable which
> arent.

The only one thing I need is a few methods for the menu and the manager. 
Am I get down to this today or is somebody working on it already? Tom? 

I also would like to discuss if we open the new repository for rewritten 
plugins with partial moderation (not more then an administrator delegated to 
correct mistaken metadata). Or even two repositories as we spoke some time 

More information about the Qgis-developer mailing list