[Qgis-developer] Import error in the qgis.core, qgis.gui module, Help needed

sonai1978 to_banerjee at rediffmail.com
Mon Sep 8 05:19:11 EDT 2008

The error still remains, I tried withthe possible ways but same error.

Marco one thing do i need to get PyQT and python installed if i am having
recent Quantum GIS installer.

If yes then in which order i need to get them installed.
If no, then how to run the python script.
Do i need to do any change in the configuration files.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks Tim for getting me corrected.

I found the tutorial on your blog, so i thought so. Anyway Thanks to all the
members for creating a software.

Bye and take care
Bishwarup