[Qgis-user] Re: [Qgis-developer] Venue for next hackfest...Vienna?

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 00:40:17 EDT 2009

Hi,

we were discussing it (Prague hackfest) with Martin Dobias and Martin
Landa this week. In Prague, there would be Geoinformatics
seminar/conference around the time [1].

It would be nice, to organize Prague hackfest around this date, means autumn
(every year).

Otherwise, since non-developer,

0

for me.