[Qgis-developer] fTools: select by location

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 05:25:12 EDT 2009

Hi Paolo,
> Hi Carson.
> Apparently the tool "Select by location" has a bug: the button "Browse"
> to open an output shp does not work.
> I guess it's an easy and quick fix, isn't it?

Yes it is... in fact, that shouldn't even be there, as it's a selection
tool -> no output to generate in the first place! I have fixed this in
rev 10459. I will likely make a repo update this weekend with this fix
(though I'd like to find a few more if possible...).

Cheers,

Carson

--
Carson J. Q. Farmer