[Qgis-developer] end of Portuguese course

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sun Apr 5 14:27:13 EDT 2009

Hi all.
Just finished a QGIS+GRASS course in Portugal. Almost everything went
well, I have opened several tickets, but overall people were
enthusiastic about this, and most said the could replace their
proprietary software with QGIS+GRASS.
Every time I do a course things go better.
Thanks to all, and especially to Carson, whose real-time fix left people
astonished: this is a result I think cannot be achieved with *any* other
GIS, either proprietary or free, and of course python is a major
advantage here.
All the best!
--
Paolo Cavallini: http://faunalia.it/pc