AW: [Qgis-developer] diagram overlay plugin needs GEOS headers

Hugentobler Marco marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Wed Apr 8 03:59:25 EDT 2009

Hm, strange. The path to geos headers is already entered in CMakeList.txt:

INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(
     ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR} ${GEOS_INCLUDE_DIR}
     ../../core ../../core/pal ../../core/raster ../../core/renderer ../../core/symbology
     ../../gui
     ..

On my Linux box, it picks up the path correctly. I have no idea why it doesn't work for you.

Regards,
Marco