Re[2]: [Qgis-developer] Table join in QGIS

Alexander Bruy voltron at ua.fm
Wed Apr 15 09:16:30 EDT 2009

Giovanni Manghi wrote:
  > Hi,
  > use the Ftools extension, after having it installed
  >
  > tools --> Data Management Tools --> Join Attributes

Many thanks for your reply, Giovanni. I try Ftools, but this plugin can join only two vector layers into
one single layer. In my case one table is an attribute table of vector layer, but another table - isn't.
Second table is ordinary dbf table (without geometry), so this plugin don't work for me.

Best regards,
  Alexander

Теперь в ДВА раза больше хостинга от Hvosting.ua!
http://hvosting.ua/actions.html