Re: [Qgis-developer] Table join in QGIS

Alexander Bruy voltron at ua.fm
Fri Apr 17 06:56:27 EDT 2009

Carson, Giovanni, thanks for yours replies.
  The problem is in my bad English. Sorry.
  Yes, fTools works, it produce a new layer with attributes, from both tables. But this is not what I want.
For my task it's necessary to have one layer with minimal attribute set and few standalone tables, which
time from time joined to the layer. In one case used one table, in another case - another table.
  I think, for this task better use PostGIS or SpatialLite...

Regards,

Alexander

Теперь в ДВА раза больше хостинга от Hvosting.ua!
http://hvosting.ua/actions.html