[Qgis-developer] QGIS GRASS shell patch

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Thu Apr 23 10:42:06 EDT 2009

Paolo,

On building the patched source, it fails for me with:

[ 81%] Building CXX object src/plugins/grass/CMakeFiles/
grassplugin.dir/qgsgrasstools.o
/Users/jctull/sources/qgis/trunk/src/plugins/grass/qgsgrasstools.cpp:
In member function ‘void QgsGrassTools::runModule(QString)’:
/Users/jctull/sources/qgis/trunk/src/plugins/grass/qgsgrasstools.cpp:
218: error: ‘class QgsGrassShell’ has no member named ‘resizeTerminal’
make[2]: *** [src/plugins/grass/CMakeFiles/grassplugin.dir/
qgsgrasstools.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [src/plugins/grass/CMakeFiles/grassplugin.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Cheers,
John