[Qgis-developer] Hackfest autumn 2009

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 06:04:48 EDT 2009

Hi all!
As there were some votes on the list and i hardly can find negative
mails I assume that hackfest autumn 2009 will be in vienna.

Proposed date will be somewhere around last week of October or first
week of November 2009, so i suggest the weekend from 22. to 25.10. (and
possible 26.20 as its austrias "national celebrating day" - so that
would be a nice day to end the hackfest)

If there is no one against this date I'll contact the University and
start organizing.

I just need a "GO"..

Is there anyone responsible who can give me a go - or shall we discuss
the date again (the weekend later is also possible)

I'll write all results to the Hackfest Webpage

http://www.qgis.org/wiki/index.php/2._QGIS_Hackfest_in_Vienna_2009

And once everything is clear I'll sort the Page and send out the
invitation mail to developer and user list.

regards
Werner