AW: [Qgis-developer] Hackfest autumn 2009

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Tue Apr 28 19:04:00 EDT 2009

Hi

Maybe overlapping with FOSS4G actually could be a good thing -  I know
they are planning a hackfest so we could perhaps have a three way
virtual hackfest between US, Europe and Australia. It would be good
also to liase with Aaron and others who were interested in
participating from the US.

The sooner we can fix the dates, the sooner I can book my tickets and
in theory the cheaper the flight will be....

regards

Tim